I currently work as the Communications and Administrative Coordinator at the League of Canadian Poets in Toronto. I am also the co-founder of the micropress words(on)pages, an arts collective that seeks to support, promote, and connect emerging writers in Canada–you can find out more about words(on)pages at wordsonpagespress.com. I’ve also spent the last several years doing freelance editing for self-publishing authors of fiction and non-fiction. Find more information (and some of their kind words!) on my editing page. If you’re a LinkedIn kind of person, you can find me on LinkedIn.
A brief outline of my education and recent professional experience is below; for more information about my writing, visit my writing page.
- Communications and Administrative Coordinator at the League of Canadian Poets, November 2015 to present.
- Founding editor at words(on)pages, January 2014 to present.
- Program Coordinator at the Book and Periodical Council, May 2014 to October 2015.
- Intern at BookThug, October 2013 to December 2013
- Research assistant at the York University Department of Communication Studies, September 2011 to May 2013
- Humber College Creative Book Publishing Program, May 2013 to August 2013 (Ontario College Graduate Certificate)
- York University English and Professional Writing Program, September 2011 to May 2013 (Specialized Honours Bachelor of Arts)
- Ryerson University Bachelor of Journalism, September 2009 to May 2011 (unfinished)